This Vegan Roasted Cauliflower Chipotle Pizza is an irresistible combo of crispy cauliflower, spicy chipotle sauce,…
This Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch is hearty, spicy and tasty. This no-cheese pizza combines colorful veggies with spicy soyrizo on a crispy crust.
When going vegan, pizza is one of those things that can be tricky to master. And I’m not talking about the dough or the sauce – those things are easy to vegan-ize.
I’m talking about the toppings. I don’t know about you, but I can’t stomach most vegan cheeses. The majority of them have a weird chemical aftertaste that is no bueno.
But, I’m here to tell you there is hope for vegan pizza even without any cheese. And this Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch is it.
So long as you have plenty of tasty toppings, you won’t even miss the cheese.
This pizza is spicy, hearty and topped with all kinds of goodies. Win!
Need some more soyrizo recipe inspo? Check out these Vegan Breakfast Tacos.
Soyrizo Pizza with Vegan Chipotle Ranch
- 16 oz pre-made pizza dough
- 1/4 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup sweet mini peppers chopped
- 1/4 cup frozen corn thawed
- 1 jalapeño diced
- 1/4 cup soyrizo crumbled
- 1/4 cup pre-made vegan ranch
- 1 chipotle pepper in adobo sauce diced
- red pepper flakes, cilantro optional
- Place dough on flour dusted surface and allow to come to room temperature (approx. 30-60 minutes).
- Combine ranch and chipotle pepper in a small bowl and stir to combine. Cover and place in fridge until ready to use.
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees.
- Roll pizza dough out on a baking sheet.
- Spread pizza sauce evenly on top of the dough followed by veggies and soyrizo. Bake for 15-17 minutes (or until toppings are bubbling and crust is brown).
- Remove from oven, add chipotle ranch (and optional toppings), slice and serve.