These Cauliflower Taco Bowls with Creamy Vegan Cilantro Ranch are filled with brown rice, bell…
These Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch are the perfect healthy lunch or dinner. Great meal prep idea for busy weekdays.
Yesterday I shared my recipe for The BEST Baked Buffalo Cauliflower. And while you could serve that up with some vegan ranch and call it day…why not make it into a full on meal and serve it as a bowl?
This recipe is literally a staple in my dinner rotation every week. I like to switch it up with different greens, additional veggies…but the core of this recipe is the buffalo cauliflower. And I’m telling you I can’t get enough!
So, I kept this recipe super simple – because we all know the star of the show is the cauliflower. But, the addition of red leaf lettuce, quinoa, avocado and tahini ranch make this a super tasty meal that is perfect for meal prepping.
I like to make a big batch of quinoa, buffalo cauliflower and dressing. Then, add the greens and avocado to each bowl as you eat them. This keeps everything fresh and yummy.
If you aren’t a big ranch fan, you could also swap it out for my Mustard Tahini Dressing recipe. Another favorite at my house. Or you could use a pre-made vegan ranch. Whatever floats your boat.
TSV TIP: Need a tahini recommendation? I love the one from Trader Joe’s or the one from Thrive Market. If you haven’t tried Thrive Market you can use this link to get your first month free and 25% off your first order – not sponsored, just one of my favorite online stores.
Want to see how to make Buffalo Cauliflower? Here is a step by step:
Buffalo Cauliflower Quinoa Bowls with Vegan Tahini Ranch
- Buffalo Cauliflower*
- 1 cup quinoa dry
- 1 head red leaf lettuce or greens of choice
- 2 avocados cut in half
- cilantro chopped, optional
FOR THE VEGAN TAHINI RANCH
- 1/4 cup tahini
- 1/4 cup lemon juice approx. 2 lemons
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp onion powder
- pepper to taste
- apple cider vinegar to taste
- 2 tbsp chives chopped
- 2 tbsp dill chopped
- Prepare Buffalo Cauliflower according to the instructions.
- While the cauliflower is cooking, cook the quinoa according to the package instructions. Set aside until ready to use.
- Prepare the dressing by combining all of the ingredients in a bowl – start with a splash of apple cider vinegar, then add more to taste. Stir to combine and adjust flavors to taste. Set aside until ready to use.
- To assemble the bowls add quinoa, lettuce, buffalo cauliflower and avocado to 4 bowls. Drizzle with tahini ranch & cilantro and serve.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!