The perfect marinade, dressing or dip - this Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce is packed full of…
These Chipotle Lentil Potato Bowls with Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce have everything you could want in one meal – roasted veggies, fresh veggies, warm lentils and the best green sauce!
We all know life is better when you have a delicious bowl of food in front of you. And this bowl in particular is especially tasty.
I showed you how to make these chipotle lentils last week. Now we are putting them to work. They may just be one component of this dish, but I’m telling you, you are going to want to put them on everything once you try them. Make a big batch and have them with these bowls, in tacos or over a salad.
The roasted potatoes in this recipe are totally adaptable. I went simple and just did garlic and herbs. You could add some paprika for a more smokey flavor or chili powder for some punch. Whatever you are in the mood for.
And to cool these down, I added some of my Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce to the mix. Again, you can put this stuff on everything! Make a batch, use it for this recipe, then use it on everything else!
You can also switch up the veggies and grains you use in this bowl. I went for rice and spinach. But you could use quinoa, kale, arugula…whatever you have on hand.
This bowl is totally filling and nourishing. You get everything your body needs in one meal – veggies, grains, protein, fiber, spice, avocado – because avocado is a necessary part of any balanced diet 🙂
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Chipotle Lentil Potato Bowls with Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce
- 2 russet potatoes cut in wedges
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp oregano
- salt & pepper
- 1-2 cups Chipotle Lentil Taco Meat*
- Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce**
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 4 cups spinach
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes cut in half
- jalapenos, cilantro, lime wedges optional toppings
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Spread potatoes evenly on the baking sheet and top with olive oil, garlic powder, oregano and a pinch of salt & pepper. Toss to coat evenly. Place in the oven and bake for 30-40 minutes, flipping halfway.
- To assemble add rice, spinach, chipotle lentils, potatoes, cherry tomatoes and Creamy Dreamy Green Sauce to each bowl. Top with optional toppings and serve.
- If making for meal prep, keep warm (potatoes, lentils, rice) and cold ingredients separate. When ready to eat, heat warm ingredients, then assemble bowls.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!