This Creamy Vegan Gnocchi Soup has all of the flavors of chicken noodle soup with…
This Creamy Baked Vegan Gnocchi is the ultimate comfort meal – creamy, saucy and a whole lotta tasty.
I know, I know, it’s technically still summer, but I couldn’t wait another second to share this creamy, baked pasta dish that just screams FALL!
This casserole is filled with a creamy white wine sauce, wilted kale and chunky bites of gnocchi. Do you really need to hear anything else? You should be running to the store to get the ingredients, now…like, NOW!
Ok, I’ll tell you some more – just in case you aren’t quite sold.
If you have every made my Creamy White Wine Vegan Gnocchi before, then you are already pretty familiar with this recipe. The sauce is super similar. But this recipe makes the sauce even better because when you bake it, the top and sides get a nice brown crunch that is to die for.
And because it is almost Fall I felt like we needed to add a hearty green to the mix. Because you know…health.
I went with kale, but you can totally swap it out for spinach or chard.
Now here are some reasons you are going to love this recipe:
Quick to make.
Decedent without requiring a ton of work.
Totally creamy and comforting.
So without further ado, let’s get cooking.
More of a visual person? Check out the video:
Creamy Baked Vegan Gnocchi
- 16 oz package gnocchi
- 3 handfuls kale chopped
- 2 tbsp vegan butter
- 4 cloves garlic diced
- 8 oz white wine
- 12 oz non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vegan chicken bouillon*
- 1/4 cup vegan parmesan
- 2 tbsp flour
- 1 small lemon zested
- salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees and coat an 8x8 pan with non-stick spray.
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add gnocchi and kale to the pot and cook until gnocchi float to the top (approx. 3 minutes). Drain gnocchi and kale and set aside.
- Melt butter in a pan over medium heat. Add garlic and sauté for 30 seconds.
- Pour wine in the pan and allow to cook down for 3 minutes, stirring regularly.
- Add milk, bouillon, vegan parmesan and flour to the pan and whisk constantly until smooth and bubbly. Zest lemon and add to the pan.
- Add salt & pepper to taste.
- Add gnocchi and kale to the pan and stir to combine. Transfer everything to the baking dish.
- Bake uncovered for 20-30 minutes, or until top and sides are slightly browned. Remove from the oven and serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!