These Baked Garlic Sweet Potato Fries are going to be your new guilt-free way to…
These Loaded Sweet Potato Fries with Vegan Chipotle Sauce are the perfect party snack. Sweet potato fries are baked until crispy then topped with beans, red onion, cilantro and a spicy chipotle tahini sauce.
Yesterday I shared the recipe for my newest obsession…Spicy Chipotle Tahini Sauce. It is creamy, flavor-packed and perfect on top of just about anything.
I mentioned adding it to tacos, salads and bowls. But today we are going wild and putting it on top of SWEET POTATO FRIES!
Yep, the world just got a little brighter. Fries and creamy sauce all in one place.
And it doesn’t stop there. We are loading the fries up with all kinds of goodies. We’ve got black beans for some extra fiber and to make these super filling. Then we have red onion, cilantro and jalapeno slices to finish them off and add even more flavor.
The toppings are totally flexible and can be swapped out for whatever you have on hand. Some other toppings I think would go well are bell pepper, corn, shredded lettuce, salsa, avocado. Choose one topping or add them all.
Plus, the real star of the show here is that chipotle sauce, so as long as you have that, this is sure to be a hit.
When it comes to the actual fries, you can follow my recipe below. You can also make your favorite fry recipe or even buy frozen ones and bake them up. You can swap the sweet potatoes for russet. You can spiralize your potatoes and make curly fries. The possibilities are endless.
Remember, the fries are just the vehicle to get the rest of the yummy toppings in your tummy. They are important, but interchangeable.
No matter what kind of fries you use or what toppings you add, these are a super easy snack to share or meal for one (no judgement here).
Need some more Loaded Fries inspo? Check out my Loaded Taco Fries recipe.
More of a visual person? Watch the video:
Loaded Sweet Potato Fries with Vegan Chipotle Sauce
- 1 large sweet potato cut into fries
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- pepper to taste
- 1 tsp garlic salt plus more to taste
- 1 cup black beans drained and rinsed
- 1/4 cup red onion diced
- 2 tbsp cilantro chopped
- Spicy Chipotle Tahini Sauce* to taste
- jalapeno slices, bell pepper, corn, shredded lettuce, salsa, avocado optional
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Toss potatoes with olive oil, garlic salt and pepper until coated evenly.
- Spread out the potatoes on the baking sheet. Place in the oven and bake for 15 minutes. Flip and cook for an additional 10-15 minutes - or until desired crispiness is achieved.
- While the fries are cooking prepare the Spicy Chipotle Tahini Sauce according to the instructions. Set aside until ready to use.
- To assemble, place the fries on a large plate. Top with beans**, red onion, cilantro and a drizzle of chipotle tahini sauce. Add jalapeno slices (or any other optional toppings) and serve immediately.
This post may contain affiliate links. If you click on one and make a purchase I will receive a small percentage of the sale. Please know I would never link a product unless I have personally used it and loved it!